* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Bob Loves Tubing
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Bamboo Leaves
* Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade & Tumble Glass
* Paper: Doodlebug 6x6 Paper Pad, Boys Only
* White, Orange and Green Cardstock
* Glossy Accents (Sunglasses, mouth, splashes and entire innertube)
* Dies: Spellbinder Classic Squares & Petite Labels 1 + Your Next Stamp, Puffy Clouds
(Please visit www.onecrazystamper.com to purchase the above listed supplies)
Here is a close up of Bob to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E79, E59, E25, E21
* Sunglasses & Tube: T8, T6, T4, YR16, YR12 + Glossy Accents
* Shorts: Paper Pieced + YG91
* Water: BG53, BG11,BG000, BG0000, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today's card!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Super cute card, Shari! I think this is my favourite of all the new HH guy images!ReplyDelete
cool, very cool! There's nothing better than an day out on the water. lovin this fun Summer design! :)ReplyDelete