Hope you all are enjoying your summer so far. I don't about you, but I do wish that the sunshine stays, it rains overnight and the humidity goes away.
For my last post of the month, I have used the Fuchsia Bouquet from Heartfelt Creations.
In the meantime, I have been staying inside with the air conditioning and playing with some new products; the Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Applicator Machine and the new Zig Color Clean Brush Markers. These markers are watercolour and can be used with or without water. Lora has the Zig Color Brush Markers Sets up as a Pre-Order here.
To use the Heidi Swapp Foil Applicator is fairly simple. I cut the Delicate Oval die first using the transfer sheet as this will add the toner. I then cut a piece of the Holographic Foil and put that over the cut. This is then put the transfer folder, smoothed out and then put through the machine.
- Stamp: Fuchsia Bouquet (Heartfelt Creations)
- Die: Decorative Oval (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black; Ranger Distress Ink: Shabby Shutters
- Embossing Powder: Ranger Super Fine Black
- Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
- Paper: Fabriano Water Colour (Hot Press)
- Heidi Swapp: Minc Foil Applicator, Transfer Sheets and Hographic Foil
- Zig Clean Color Brush Markers: 43 - Olive Green, 46 -Mid Green, 83 - Lilac, 81 - Light Violet, 82 - Purple
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Gem Crystals (Forever in Time), Pearl Halves - Dainty (Forever in Time)
Until next time keep cool and enjoy the long weekend that is coming up.
Post a Comment