Well summer is in full swing, and there is nothing better then spending time with good friends. I have used the High Hopes Rubber Stamps called "Time Well Spent" It is a very CAS card.
- Stamps: Time Well Spent, Good Friends (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Pink Flamingo, E00 - Skin White; Hair: E11 - Barley Beige, E23 - Hazelnut, E39- Leather: Top: Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, Y23 - Yellow Beige; Pants: B21 - Baby Blue, B23 - Phthalo Blue; Dog: E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8; Fishing Pole: W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3; Water: B0000- Pale Celestine; B000- Pale Porcelain Blue; Deck: W00 _ Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0,W1 - Warm Gray No. 1
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles Large, A2 Distressed Edges
- Pearl Gems Dainty (Forever in Time)
Until next time, have some "Time Well Spent" whether it be at the cottage or with friends and family.