Well summer is in full swing, and there is nothing better then spending time with good friends. I have used the High Hopes Rubber Stamps called "Time Well Spent" It is a very CAS card.
- Stamps: Time Well Spent, Good Friends (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Pink Flamingo, E00 - Skin White; Hair: E11 - Barley Beige, E23 - Hazelnut, E39- Leather: Top: Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, Y23 - Yellow Beige; Pants: B21 - Baby Blue, B23 - Phthalo Blue; Dog: E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8; Fishing Pole: W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3; Water: B0000- Pale Celestine; B000- Pale Porcelain Blue; Deck: W00 _ Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0,W1 - Warm Gray No. 1
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles Large, A2 Distressed Edges
- Pearl Gems Dainty (Forever in Time)
Until next time, have some "Time Well Spent" whether it be at the cottage or with friends and family.
totally darling card Sue. I've always loved the "Dog days of Summer"!! Awesome card :)ReplyDelete
Sue, this is adorable - I love the mix of papers and your beautifully blended colouring :o)ReplyDelete