* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Gabriel Loves to Surf
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Sentiment #3
* Copic Xpress It cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, Aquamarine
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glossy Accents (shorts, splashes & sentiment)
* Paper: Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad, Summer Lovin'
* Red Cardstock
(all above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazy stamper.com)
Here is a close up of Gabriel to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:
* Skin: E11,E00, E000
* Eyes: B14
* Hair: E23, YR24, YR21, Y11
* Shorts: R29, R24, R22, R21, YG03, YG01
* Board: G99, G94, G82, G40
* Water: B14, B12, B00, B000, B000
I hope you enjoyed today's card!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
I've totally enjoyed your card today. your choice of pattern papers is perfect! :)ReplyDelete
So cute Shari! Love the glossy accents!ReplyDelete
Cute! I love how you've coloured the wave, Shari - and the glossy bits :o)ReplyDelete
So awesome Shari, love the paper and the glossy accents, nice touch. Great stamp and great card!ReplyDelete