Wednesday is here again, which means it is hump day and the weekend is almost here. As the children are out of school for the summer, do make the most of it and spend quality time with your family whether it be away somewhere or just at home. For my post today for OCS, I have used this stamp from High Hopes called "The Best of Things".
- Stamp: The Best of Things (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Garden Journal (BoBunny)
- Spellbinders: Curved Rectangles
- Copic Markers: YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, B34 - Manganese Blue, B32 - Pale Blue, R20 - Blush, R21 - Sardonyx, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow
- Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
- Garden Journal Brads & Buttons (BoBunny)
Until next time; spend time with your family and have fun.