Thursday, February 9, 2017

Happy Birthday...

Welcome OCS Fans;

Myra Webb our Guest Designer for this month is back with another card from this month's HH Release called "Party Time".  More details can be found on Myra's blog.



By now you must be wondering whether I am an animal lover? Of course! That's why today I get to share another High Hopes stamp! The birthday Chihuahua - "Chi Chi's Party", is available at One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Stamps!

Have a look:


To color this I used Tim Holtz Distress crayons. I am just learning all the fabulous ways to use this  product. This was my first attempt. I colored this card using watercolor paper. The crayons offered an interesting effect. I have since learned there are so many more options on how to use this product you will be sure to see more!


Of course I had to add some interest to the inside:


The supplies I used were:
Thank you for stopping by.

Myra

1 comment:

  1. Very cool that you tried the crayons! I love the watercolour look :o)

    ReplyDelete