Monday, February 27, 2017

Sorry I missed it


 Welcome and so glad you are back checking to see what I am sharing today for the challenge that is happening here at One Crazy Stamper.


My card today, I am sharing this cute stamp from the new release High Hopes Rubber Stamps has out now.  Yertle Turtle makes for a fun boy card, I colored it using my copic markers and distressed the edges of the pattern paper from My Mind's Eye, and card stock.  I used the Oops! stamp and the Sorry I missed it stamp as well from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 


I used the above sketch that is an optional to the challenge, but it so much fun using it.  I hope you can stop by Lora's store and check out these stamps along with other supplies.  Play along with the design team and lets get our craft groove on.  Cheers!



Supplies:
Card Stock, MME pattern paper, copic markers, memento black ink, distressing tool, HH Stamps-Yertle Turtle Birthday, Sorry I missed it, Oops

3 comments: