Myra Webb our Guest Designer for this month is back with another card from this month's HH Release called "Party Time". More details can be found on Myra's blog.
Will you be needing a card for an upcoming birthday? Celebrate with Charlie, the party cow! There's balloons and bling, oh, my!
Both the cow and balloons are 3 layers with pop dots in between. If I were to redo this card again, I would pop just the cows head one more time. I put glossy accents on the balloons to help them stand out and I used a label punch to cut out a piece to emboss a birthday greeting.
- Stamps: High Hopes Charlie Party Cow and greeting
- Ink: black memento ink
- Copics: R20, C00, C1,C3, C5, C6, R24, C59, Y15, BG 05, E50
- Prisma colour-sky blue light and gamasol
- Wink of Stella-gold
- Paper: Neena white card stock, Best Creation Card stock: yellow, red, and turquoise
- Embellishments: gold embossing powder, red ribbon, glossy accents, Sookwang tape, pop dots, art glitter glue, yellow stickles
- Dies: corner dies-creative dies, Whimpsy balloon die
- Label punch