Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sometimes You Just Need To....

 Happy Wednesday OCS Fans!

I hope you are enjoying our month of new release stamps from High Hopes celebrating birthdays!

My card this week features the new release "Bandit's Cake" and the "Eat Cake" sentiment. I don't know about you but sometimes a gals just gotta eat cake! and I know my dog likes to have a Birthday party too - whether it's his Birthday or not - he just wants cake! Okay he loves banana muffins but to him it's cake! 



I coloured our oh so cute Bandit in pug colours and cut him out using a stitched square die. I added some colour to his eyes by drawing a light pencil line inside the edge and then colouring the pupil and then added some colour. 
My patterned paper is from my stash but I wanted more of a party feel to it so I used a mini confetti stamp to add some party feel fun. 
The sentiment was stamped and cut using a classic oval die and all the paper,sentiment and image were inked on edges with matching ink. 
I added some edges by die cutting some resplendent rectangles and cutting the decorative end off of them. Some gumdrops and Star Dust Stickles added to the icing for sparkly sprinkles finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Bandit's Cake (TT108) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Eat Cake (GG018)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:  Stash
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoCopic XpressIt cardstockStar Dust Stickles, Stitched Square die - YNS, Mini Confetti stamp - YNS, Resplendent Rectangles - Spellbinders, Umber ink - Versa Colour, Love Me Some Latte gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir: 1G1 1G3 1G5 BG5 BG7 BG10 TN7 TN8 EB8 EB6 EB3 EB5 TN1 EB1 EB2 TB8 BT9
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34



Join us for the Party Time challenge. Here's the link:February Challenge
There is also a sketch for you to use if you would like. We can't wait to see what you create!



 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment