Monday, February 6, 2017

Party Time Charlie


 Welcome back, it is time to party!  Charlie is ready.  My card today for the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, and the new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  "Charlie Party Cow" is showing us how to do it right.  


I added some balloon dies, and colored my image using copic markers, the sketch is pretty fun too, and is an option for the challenge, but fun to use.  I used the sentiment and colored it using copic markers as well.


I hope you can share your projects with us here at One Crazy Stamper and say hello too.  Remember to stop by Lora's store for supplies and play along with this challenge she has wonderful prizes.  The design team has created amazing projects.  Till next time hope you get your Party Time on!


Supplies: Stamps-HH Charlie Party Cow, It's Party Time, Copic Markers, Memento Ink, Wink of Stella, Twine, Foam Dots, Doodlebug Pattern Paper, Balloon Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment