Thursday, June 28, 2018

All You Need

You may think I have lost my mind with this weeks card .......I mean cars and flowers together?! Not normal right? but there is a bit of a story behind the inspiration for this one <wink>.
 My bestie has just gone through her second cancer surgery and to say the least she is my hero! When she is down we often get a little crazy when we are chatting just to lighten the mood. 
We call each other Thelma and Louise and we often joke about grabbing a convertible and just driving........where we end up no one knows - we just hope we don't end up needing bail money <giggle>. I asked her one time what colour of convertible she wants me to get...the answer purple!  And thus the inspiration for this weeks card was born. I love that "El Classico" is a convertible and that the "Tank of Gas" sentiment was a perfect fit! 



After stamping my car and colouring it with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut it and ran a black marker around the edge to cover any white I had missed. 
I used a classic circle die to cut my shape and added some clouds with ink and a cloud die and dauber. The patterned paper is from my stash and Lawn Fawn. Some matching roses and rhinestones from Kaisercraft were the perfect finishing touches. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: El Classico - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Tank of Gas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Watercolour Wishes - Lawn Fawn, stash 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Classic circle die - Spellbinders, cloud die - Quickutz, Memories ink, roses - stash, rhinestones - Kaisercraft

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 PL4 PL5 DP4 IG2 IG3 IG5 TN1 EB1 EB2 HB1 LV1 HB2 CT1 CT2


                   
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment