Friday, June 29, 2018

Taking the Scenic Route

Welcome OCS Fans;

On my to do list whenever I retire, is a train ride through the Rockies.  Besides being a soothing ride, I know it is very scenic and that the Rocky Mountaineer has these trips on a regular basis.

With this in mind, today's card is using the Little Engine from High Hopes Stamps, latest release called "Modes of Transportation".


After stamping my image, I coloured it with Copic Markers and then fuzzy cut it and mounted it using a mini action wobble.  For the design paper, I used the section that showed Canada.  The strip was cut using a Double Stitched Hill die.

Supplies used:
Do follow the OCS blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.


Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment