Monday, June 25, 2018

Drive People Crazy

Happy Monday OCS fans! 
I am high jacking the blog today to share a fun card I made using the newly released "Love Bug" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. Just don't tell the boss okay? Maybe she won't notice? giggle

I wanted to spread some "happy" with this card and well, truthfully I'm kinda known to be the crazy one once and awhile so why not embrace it right? I am hoping my bright coloured bug and papers will bring a little smile for you today because Mondays are hard!!! 



After stamping my car and colouring it with alcohol markers, I stamped an extra one on a post it note and fussy cut it to mask my car. Next I grabbed my inks and sun ray stencil to add the rays around the car. After that was done I fussy cut around the tires and bumpers to fit on top of my embossed card stock "hill". It is hard to see in the picture but the bumper and around the headlights was done with silver Wink of Stella for a little added sparkle.  
Some fun crazy arrow paper from Bo Bunny was perfect for this card. Some simple twine and gumdrops finish things off. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Love Bug- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Crazy - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Believe - Bo Bunny 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Silver Wink of Stella, sun rays stencil - Whimsy Stamps, Stampin' Up inks, embossing folder - Darice, My Creative Time dies, twine, Your Next Stamp gumdrops, hand stitched nested rectangle die - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT4 BP2 BP4 BP7 IG1 IG2 IG6 BT3 IB3


                   
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment