Welcome OCS Fans;
Now that summer is here, school is out and it is time to go on an excursion and find joy in the journey.
For today's card I have used Ron's Royce from High Hopes Stamps latest release called "Modes of Transportation".
Instead of using design paper, I created my own using the GoPress and Foil machine along with a Hot Foil Stamp, an embossing folder and heat activated foil.
The GoPress and Foil machine is used along with your die cutting machine. It is the pressure from the die cutting machine that will help add the foil which is heated on the GoPress machine first. The Introduction to GoPress and Foil youtube video gives a good overview of its many functions.
The small strip on the left hand side is a hot foil stamp. The bigger piece on the right hand is an embossing folder. I have seen the embossing folder and GoPress machine used in two different ways. The first way is to run the embossing folder through the die cutting machine first, giving a raised appearance. The second way, is not to run the embossing folder through the die cutting machine which gives it a flat appearance. The embossing folder with the raised side down, is put on top of some cardstock, which is then put down on top of the foil which is colour side down, which is put on top of a metal shim on top of the GoPress machine platform.
- Stamps: Ron's Royce, Find Joy (Modes of Transportation Release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: T4 - Toner Gray No. 4, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, C00 - Cool Gray No. 7, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, BG70 - Ocean Mist
- Embossing Folder: Elegance (Spellbinders)
- Silver and Gold Heat Activated Foil
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.