Sunday, June 17, 2018

It's Off To The Dump!!

Happy Sunday OCS fans!!

Today I'm sharing another card using the High Hopes New Release called "Modes of Transportation".


This little cutie is called "Off To The Dump" & I just think he is adorable.  I say he loosely because I would like to do this image again but turn it into a card for a little girl by adding some eyelashes on the eyes and color it up in more girly colors.  I think I will do just that one of these days.

I paired this new image with one of the High Hopes sentiments called Bold Happy Birthday.

 Marker List
Body - E89, E87, E84
Dump Bin & Truck Hood - B39, B37, B34
Trim - W5, W3, W1, W0
Wheels - W9, W7, W5
Wheel wells & windows - T3, T2, T1
Lights - Y06, Y02, Y00
Eyes - B000, B0000
Door handle - W5

Where can you get these stamps?
High Hopes Rubber Stamps HERE & HERE
One Crazy Stamper HERE & HERE 

Thank you for popping in today to check out our blog!!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment