Friday, November 23, 2018

I'll be Gnome for Christmas

Welcome Everyone;

This is the first week for my self challenge, I used the cute Cocoa Gnome from High Hopes Stamps latest release called "Woodsy Christmas" and some foil.  It certainly didn't go as  planned.  I used the Gina K Holiday Flora and foiled it twice; once with a piece of Sparkling Silver and again with some green foil.  I then took the negative and put it over the opposite colour.

Upon reflection, I would have just used a couple of strips, and that is what I will try the next time I do this.


Supplies used:
  • Stamps:  Cocoa Gnome, Gnome for Christmas (Woodsy Christmas Release -- High Hopes Stamps)
  • Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper:  XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Photoplay Mod Plaid Christmas
  • Copic Markers:  E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, W00 -Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E27 - Africano, E29 - Burnt Umber, G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red 
  • Stickles:  Xmas Red
  • Nuvo Glitter Drops:  White Blizzard
  • Zig Wink of Stella - Clear
Be sure to stop by the  One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month.  You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment