Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sledding Gnome Fun!

How fun are these sledding gnomes from the Woodsy Christmas new release!
They bring back so many memories of sledding fun from my child hood. We had a huge hill that lead to a ditch that we sledded on. It ended with a "jump" that landed us in the bull rushes, much to my Mom's dismay! My brothers, neighbours and I had many hours of fun! 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut it and added some Stickles to their hats and the sleigh front. 
Next I started forming my card base. I used a tutorial from my fellow DT and super talented friend Cheri which she calls a front step easel card. You can find her easy to follow tutorial here
Once my base was cut and scored I added some fun snow banks and trees to the patterned paper and the mountain folds of the base to create my scene.  Some plain and sparkle gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Sledding Gnomes - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Dashing Through The Snow - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Northern Lights - Recollections
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Twinkle Stickles

Spectrum Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 TN4 BT3 BT4 BT5 HB1 LV1 HB2 BO2 BO4 B06 CG1 DG2 
10% and 30% Prismacolor pencils for shading

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the oh so creative design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment