Thursday, November 29, 2018

Christmas Penguins

I have been playing around with some non traditional colours for my Christmas cards lately and this week is no exception. 

These cute penguins got the "no peeking, poking, shaking" memo a little late I think! It was so hard as a child to resist the temptation to pick up the presents from under tree wasn't it?! If we got caught we got in some major trouble so I would sit and look at the presents instead and try to guess. 
Truthfully, I find it just as tempting as an adult! 



I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out using a hand stitched rectangle die. I added some fun polka dots to one of the hats just for fun and some pom poms with just a hint of silver in them. I was going to re stamp my sentiment because it isn't 100% straight but given what the sentiment is, I left a little crooked because it fits the card theme. 
I added this to an older collection of patterned paper from Bo Bunny. Some matching white and silver ribbon and sliver glitter enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Christmas Penguins - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Peeking Poking Shaking - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Altitude Collection - Bo Bunny

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, hand stitched nested rectangle die - Whimsy Stamps, Celebrate It Ribbon, pom poms - stash, glitter enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Markers:  BG5 BG7 BG10 OR1 GB5 CT4 CR11 AG1 AG3 AG5 TN1 EB1 MB3 DP2 DP3 DP4 BT4 BT6 BT7

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment