Who doesn't like receiving presents from these adorable penguins. For today's card, I coloured up the Christmas Penguins stamps from the High Hopes Stamps, Woodsy Christmas release with copic markers.
Some Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops was added to the hats, along with a pom pom. A silver Peel Off border was added to the outside edge. Faux Snow from Art Institute Glitter was used to add the snow effects.
- Stamps: Christmas Penguins, Merry Christmas (Woodsy Christmas release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - 'Twas the Nigh Before Christmas Vol. 2
- Copic Markers
- T9 - Toner Gray No. 9, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6
- Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio
- YG63 - Pea Green, Y67 - Moss
- R00 - Pinkish White, R21 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R46 - Strong Red
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sunligh Meadow, Honey Gold, White Blizzard
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Autumn Red
- Peel Off Sticker
- Faux Snow (Art Glitter Institute)
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.