Monday, September 14, 2015

Gingerbread House


Hello and welcome back glad to see you are checking out what I am making for the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper today.  My turn to host and to show you what I am making.  

My stamp I am showing you today, is actually two, the first one is the background stamp called Winter Wonderland Background, if you noticed I used this one last week as well.  The second is the Ginger Bread House.  All from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  Great images to color and play with.  I also added some sparkle today and colored them with my Copic Markers.  As well as using a word die, and border punch.  I do hope you get a chance to play and stop by Lora's store for all your supplies.  Thanks again for stopping and see you next week.  Cheers!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, you ginger bread house looks like it is inviting you to come in out of the cold winter weather!

    ReplyDelete