Wacky Wednesday is here again which means hump day and another week closer to Christmas. I have this new Santa Bob stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps newest release "Joys of the Seasons".
- Stamp: Santa Bob and Ho Ho Ho (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Santa Bob: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8; C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0; Bag: E55 - Light Camel, E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White; Chimney: R39 - Garnet, R37- Carmine Doll: E0000 - Floral white, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, R81 - Rose Pink
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 11 - Gold, 14 - Blossom
- Glossy Accents
- Faux Snow
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Berry, Pine Green
- Miscellaneous: Decembeer 25th embellishment from my stash
Until next week, happy crafting!