Happy Hump day is here again, and September is almost over and fall is here, and the grandchildren's hockey has begun. Winter will be here in a three months bring Christmas with it. Before we get there though Thanksgiving and Halloween are around the corner.
For my post today for OCS, I have used this adorable stamp from the "Joys of Seasons" new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called, Free Broom Rides. I stamped part of the broom on some beige mulberry paper to add a papery effect.
- Stamps: Free Broom Rides, Take Flight (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Strathmore Watercolor Paper, DP - October 31st (Doodlebug), Mulberry Paper
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Face: 07 - Flesh, 028 - Pale Pink; Hair: 061 - Light Brown; Dress, socks & hats: 082 - Purple; 046 - Mid Green, 041 - Light Green; Cat: 091- Light Grey; Sign post and broom: 072 - Beige, 065 - Mid Brown, 060 - Brown; Grass: 043 - Olive Greenor
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 11 - Gold
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics B, Deckled Rectangles Large
- Forever in Time Gems: Glam
Until next time, happy crafting