Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Hi OCS Followers;

I hope you all managed to get through yesterday without too much stress, as a new school year has begun for many.  Apparently, my youngest granddaughter Arwen cried as she wanted to go to school with her brother and sister, and according to her she is a big girl now.  She will be three next month.

For my post today for OCS, I have used another very adorable stamp from the High Hopes new release "Joys of the Seasons" called Happy Mail.  I used the Spectrum Noir paper along with the Spectrum Noir pencils and I really liked how colouring turned out.

Supplies used:
I hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop that we had last week and that you have gotten some creative inspiration from the divas of both the OCS DT and High Hopes DT.   For any supplies you might need to create a card for this month's challenge check out both Lora's OCS online and brick and mortar stores.

Until next week, have fun being creative.

Sending Hugs,

 

2 comments:

  1. You've just gotta love a festive hedgehog, don't you?? This is so adorable, Sue - great layout, and beautiful colouring :o)

    ReplyDelete