Saturday, September 19, 2015

Pumpkin Buddies!

Happy Saturday!
Today for my OCS post I'm sharing with you the super adorable image called "Pumpkin Buddies"! This new release from High Hopes Stamps called "Joys of the Seasons" is so adorable and so much fun to create with!
For a little something different, I made the "Pumpkin Buddies" into an adorable little candy box for my Nephew and filled it with his favourite Halloween treat. There is a little flip up section that I added the sentiment called "Frightfully Delightful" and used a set of small magnets to help keep it closed. I had to make a second card and kept the design simple with just a spider border and some ribbon.
The sentiment on the inside is also from HH and is called "Simple Halloween".
Copics Used:
Cat: C1, C3, C5, C7/ T1, T3, T5, T7
Dog: E42, E43, E44, E47
Bat: W1, W3, W5
Pumpkin: Yr12, YR14, YR16, YR18, YG63, YG67
Leaves: YR21, YR24

You still have time to enter into the September Challenge called "Christmas/ Fall/ Halloween".  I can't wait to see what you create! 
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Cheri, this adorable. Love the candy box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri, your candy card is genius! And that little spider border is adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, love the image and the colors too. and it is pretty yummy too! ;)

    ReplyDelete