Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Magical Moments

Hey there OCS fans!  Today is the first day of back to school and I'm sharing my first christmas card of the year. I have so many cute new release HH stamps that I couldn't decide what to use, so I sought help from my 4 year old son and he choose Snowy Love. I coloured him up with copics, brushed wink of stella over his face and added an eyelet to hang my postage stamp die.

Enjoy and have a super awesome crafty day!


Supplies
Snowy Love(High Hopes), Everyday Mini Postage Stamp Sentiments(Whimsy), Frosty Border(Memory Box), Mini Postage Die(Whimsy), Double Dot Jewels-Aqua(Bo Bunny), Bakers Twine(American Crafts)

Copic Markers
YG61,YG63. N0, Colourless Blender. B0000. BG70,BG72. W9. R20, R35,RV25. E70,E71.

3 comments:

  1. Tell your 4 year old son that he made a good choice! And your sentiment is so right moments with a 4 year old are magical. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son definitely made a great choice. Love the colours and the sentiment is so fitting.

    ReplyDelete