* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Snowman Tag
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps
* To/From: Your Next Stamp
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Paris Dusk
* Doodlebug 6x6 Frosty Friends Paper Pad
* Cardstock: Blue/Green
* 1/4" Heart Punch for Ribbon holder
* Glossy Accents (Hat, Nose, Eyes, Heart, Coal Buttons & Bottom Trim)
(Above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up to see the Copic colours used and to see the "dot" technique used on the body of the snowman to add texture to the image....
* Black: T8, T6, T4
* Orange: YR16,YR14, YR12
* Purple: B66, B63, B60
* Green: BG78, BG75, BG72
* Grey: C3, C1, C00, 0
* Snow: C1, C00, B60, B0000, BG0000, 0
I Sure hope you enjoyed today's post. This is such a fun image and can be used for so much more than just tags!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!