I hope you have had a chance to look at the adorable stamps in the Baby Boom Collection; the latest release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For my card today, I have used the adorable "Baby Hedgehog Bath" stamp and the sentiment called "Baby Shower". The sentiment "Baby Shower" was coloured with the Atyou Spica Glitter Pens. Ranger's Glossy Accents was added to the bubbles and water.
- Stamps: Baby Hedgehog Bath, Baby Shower (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - It's a Boy & It's a Girl (Carta Bella)
- Copic Markers: Baby Hedgehog: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa; Bath: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C1 - Cool Gray No. 01; Cloth: G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green; Bubbles: BG000 - Pale Aqua
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 17 - Mint, 02 - Pink, 00 - Clear, 18 - Baby Blue, 05 - Lemon
- Ranger's Glossy Accents
Until next time, happy crafting;