Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Special Delivery

Hello OCS Fans! I hope you're having a great week. 

For my post today I stayed with the baby theme and used a an older High Hopes stamp and sentiment. This is "Precious Cargo" and the "Special Delivery" sentiment. 



I had some fun with my dies to create my background scene of sky, clouds and little house. I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers, fussy cut it and added it to my scene with pop dots. I stamped the sentiment and added it to some matching cardstock. Ribbon, flowers and silver beads finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Precious Cargo (R066), High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Special Delivery (F116)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:Piggy Tales - Thumbelina collection, stash
Dies: Cute Home on a Hill, Stitched Rectangles - YNS, Head in the Clouds - Die'sires
3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, American Craft ribbon, Prima flowers, silver beads from my stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 FS8 CT4 GB5 OR1 1G2 TB1 TB4

Our September Challenge is "Babies". Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!

Only a few days left to save - The Winter/Fall Fun release is available for pre-order. This release is FULL of fun, cute stamps and sentiments! Here's the link. 



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Donna. Love the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, great paper and the image is super cute, I love those little flowers at the bottom! Well done!

    ReplyDelete