Monday, September 5, 2016

Bubbles


Hello friends, glad you stopped by and I want to share my card for One Crazy Stamper challenge today, this month we are show casing the New Release called Baby Boom from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. They are so cute, great job HH.  Today my card is pretty clean and simple.  Cut out my friend using some spellbinder circle dies.  Colored my little Hedgehog up using Copic Markers and cut out some circles and used my favorite, Glossy Accents.  Awesome stuff I must say.  I found this cute rubber ducky pattern paper in my scraps and just thought it would look good with him.  Thanks again for stopping and remember to stop by Lora's store for more goodies, and play along with the challenge. 
Have a Crafty Day!

 Supplies:Rubber Ducky Pattern Paper, Memento ink, Xpressit Copic Cardstock, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Spellbinder Circle Dies, Adhesive, High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Baby Hedgehog Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment