Hope you all have enjoyed this final long weekend of the summer. Today, is the start of a new school year for many and for some their very first time.
For today's card, I have used an adorable stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps new Baby Boom Collection called Two Peas in a Pod.
- Stamps: Two Peas in a Pod & Like Two Peas in a Pod (Baby Boom Collection - High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Xpress It Blending Cardstock; DP - It's a Boy - Toy Blocks & It's a Girl - Safety Pins (Carta Bella)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E33 - Sand; E30 - Bisque, E21 - Baby Skin Pink; Hairband: RV11 - Pink, RV10 - Pale Pink; Pod: YG23 - New Leaf; YG25 - Celadeon Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 02 - Pink (edge of hairband)
- Spellbinder Dies: Curved and Distressed Rectangles;
Until next time, happy crafting;