Sunday, September 25, 2016

Masking/Inking


Hello friends, my turn again to do a tutorial here at One Crazy Stamper, and since we have been showcasing the new release this month, I have one more cute stamp to share.  High Hopes Rubber Stamps new release Baby Boom.  My little friends are called Two Peas in a Pod.  Super cute right! 

Anyway, now I hope you can see how I made my card, in one Layer, yes, friends, there is nothing adding on top of my card, except ink and more ink! 
Check it out. 
Thanks again for stopping.  Cheers!

First I stamped my stamp using Memento Black Ink with my MISTI


Then I stamp out my mask, I used Mask It and cut it out


I used paper tape and masked over the card too


I used my inking tool and Distressing Ink


I used Green, and Yellow ink


I added ink to the inside between the tape, as that is all I wanted to have inked


Then I removed the tape mask, and the stamp mask.

I stamped my sentiment and you can see I almost messed up, ooops!


Then I used my Copic Markers to color the image, Ta Da! One layer card!


Supplies: MISTI,  Stamps-HH Two Peas in a Pod, Craft Mat, Distress Ink,

No comments:

Post a Comment