Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Two Peas

Happy Wednesday OCS Fans! 

Wednesday means it's my turn to share some inspiration with you! 
My card for today features "Two Peas In A Pod" and "Like Two" sentiment from the Baby Boom new release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 
How cute are these two!?!



 These two just make me smile, they are so happy! After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched oval banner die. I used some fun paper from the Bundle Of Joy collection from Echo Park. I ran a white fish tail banner through a Swiss hearts embossing folder and added my sentiment. Some ribbon from my stash and some Crystazzi crystals finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Two Peas In A Pod (SS019), High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Like Two (HH028)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:Bundle of Joy - Echo Park, Pretty In Pink ink - Stampin' Up!, Swiss Hearts embossing folder - Taylored Expressions, ribbon -stash, Crystazzi Crystals, Stitched Oval Die - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: CG2 DG2 FS5 FS2 TN2 FS8 EB6 EB5 PP1 PP3 PP5

Our September Challenge is "Babies". Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!

Have you heard the news? The Winter/Fall Fun release is available for pre-order. This release is FULL of fun, cute stamps and sentiments! Here's the link. 



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment: