Friday, September 9, 2016

Precious Little One - High Hopes Stamps

Happy Happy Happy Friday!!!
Back with a quick little post to share my creation using ....

Such a super sweet baby hedgehog!! This stamp is a fave of mine :)
Lots of stitching around the image and sentiment, I used an old bottle of liquid pearls for the suds & bubbles in the bath and thought the texture was kinda neat!
The image is coloured with Copics # E41,E42,E43,B01,B34,Y21,Y23,RV0000,BV20 & Sharpie white marker.
I decided to use a yellow and blue theme and added a little ducky (that's been in my stash  forever)  to the bow. The blue ribbon was added like streamers for a different look to the design.

Thanks for peeking!  Wishing you a crafty weekend!!
Play along in our Baby Challenge. Click this link and  join us!! I can't wait to see your creations!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment