Friday, August 25, 2017

Happy Days -- High Hopes Stamps!

Hi there and happy Friday!
This little design is made with High Hopes...
This one is an odd shaped card. A zigzag design almost like a mini album style!

My Wedding Anniversary is coming up in a few weeks and I will be giving this card to hubby. I seriously think this country couple is us!  I plan on adding some photos
of our backyard critters we often have visiting and some we've spotted around town. Everything from birds, ducks, deer and even a
neighbourhood beaver that hangs out at the conversation park down the street!
The image is coloured with copic markers, fussy cut with
added pop dots for dimension.  I added extra fencing, a grassy hill, sun and flowers. The pattern paper
is a wood grain design which I think helped with the country theme.
Thanks for peeking!
 Join us for our My Favourite Things Challenge - here's the link: August Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment