Thursday, August 24, 2017

Rise and Shine!!


Hello everyone! Lori here, and welcome back to another installment for One Crazy Stamper! It's hard to believe that August is almost over hey?! The summer months always seem to go by so quickly...I am not gonna lie - I love winter and am looking forward to it coming, however - Fall is one of my favorite seasons...so I will not wish for the white stuff quite yet lol!

The challenge this month is "My Favorite Things." This week, I am sharing this adorable little family of peep-peeps called "Waddles." I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then added the "Rise and Shine" sentiment and cut it out with a border die for added detail. This image is another from the newest release, So Much Cuteness, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps:




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Waddles and Rise and Shine - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: BG000, B06, C1, E42, E43, E44, E47, Y11, Y15, YG91, YG93, YG95, YR15, YR16
Extras: Misti, Foam tape, wonky stitched frame die

Pop on over and see the whole release here:


Be sure to hop on over to the August Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




1 comment: