Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Warm The Heart

Today I am happy to introduce you to Friendly Kittyanother cutie from the new release at High Hopes. I used to have a grey striped cat named Smokey. He was a very friendly guy.....especially when I had strawberry banana yogurt. He would sit on the back of the couch as I ate it and bat my hand every time I took a mouthful. He knew he would get to lick the spoon off when I was done. 
This stamp reminds me of his playfulness!



After colouring this cutie with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. I added him to some fun paper from the Echo Park. I added some dots to the flower just for fun. The sentiment is also from High Hopes (link below). A picket fence, some puffy clouds and my favourite - gumdrops - finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Friendly Kitty - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment:Friendship Warms The Heart - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Happy Summer - Echo Park
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti,  white gelly roll penQuickie glue pen, Love Earth gumdrops, gray marker, classic square die - Spellbinders, fence and lampost die - YNS, Head in the clouds die - Die-sires, 

Spectrum Noir: PP1 PP3 IG2 IG3 IG5 BG5 BG7 FS8 GB4 GB5 GB7 DR3 CG1 DG2 DG4 CG2 
Copics: B00 B06

 Join us for our My Favourite Things Challenge - here's the link: August Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Sure is pretty, great coloring and fun paper too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete