Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Tea Cup Thanks

I have had way too much fun playing with the So Much Cuteness release this month! I couldn't let the month go by without playing with the oh so cute Teacup Pup!

I think he is just adorable peeking out of the cup! I have coffee or tea with friends the odd time either at their house or a coffee shop so I thought he would be perfect for a thank you card to give after a nice coffee/tea with a friend. 




After colouring this cutie with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut him out. I added some polka dots to the tea cup with a white gel pen just for fun. I cut my piece of background cardstock and after roughly placing where I wanted my stamp to go, I added my word die and cut it out. 
Some sparkly sequins finish off my card. This is more of a simple layout then I usually do so I was a little out of my comfort zone but I am happy with how it turned out. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Tea Cup Pup - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Rainbow Perfectly Plaid - Lawn Fawn
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti,  white gelly roll penBest Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, sequins - stash, Scripty Words Die - YNS

Spectrum Noir: BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 EB1 EB2 EB6 EB3 EB5 MB1 MB2 MB4 CT2 CT4 GB5 OR1

 Join us for our My Favourite Things Challenge - here's the link: August Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment