Thursday, August 31, 2017

Life Without Dogs...


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another installment for One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "My Favorite Things." This week, I am sharing these 2 cuties called "Puppy Pals" - I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then fussy cut them out and popped them up on my inked background. I had a lot of fun using my Distress Oxide inks! This image is another from the newest release, So Much Cuteness, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps:




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Life Without Dogs and Puppy Pals - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: C1, C2, E15, E17, E25, E93, G82
Extras: Misti, Distress Oxide Inks, Sponge, water, foam dots

Pop on over and see the whole release here:


Be sure to hop on over to the August Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment