It is time to add some more anniversary cards to my stash, as I am low on them. Burt and Doris from High Hopes Stamps is the perfect stamp for senior married couples.
After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I used the Distressed Edges die from Spellbinders.
- Stamps: Burt & Doris, Happy Anniversary (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R0 - Blush
- Hair: C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, E33 - Sand, E31 -Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque
- Pants & Top: B97 - Night Blue, B95 -Light Grayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue
- Skirt & Top: E95 - Flesh Pink, E93 - Tea Rose, R0000 - Pink Beryl
- Shoies: E39 - Leather, E37 - Sepia, E81 - Ivory
- Spellbinders Dies: A2 Distress Edges
- Your Next Stamps Gumdrops
- Flowers and ribbon from my stash
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.