Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pizza My Heart

February is the month of love and they say the way to a man's heart is food....so "Luigi" has you covered! How fun is this heart shaped pizza!? Perfect for Valentine's Day or an Anniversary card especially if the recipient loves pizza! 



This week I challenged myself to make a Valentine themed card in non traditional colours. After colouring the adorable Luigi with alcohol markers I  fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. Fussy cutting him was not my plan but things happen and the plan changes <wink>
I added him to a stitched tag background with some foam pop dots just for fun. The sentiment was stamped and cut to fit and all of this cuteness was added to some patterned paper from MFT and my stash. A few die cut hearts finish off my A2 size card.  

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Luigi - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Pizza My Heart - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Gingham Galore - MFT, stash

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, stitched nesting tag die - Tutti Designs, foam pop dots - Forever In Time


Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5, 7, 10, CR7, 11 DR6, IG2 
Copics: C00, R20 E00 E21, E11, E37, E77

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment