Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Happy St. Patty's Day

Hi Everyone,
 
St. Patrick's Day is coming up soon and so I thought I'd share this adorable little frog and an old Irish saying featuring High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Frog In Boxers Q018 and High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Irish Blessing2 P132 for the sentiment. My grandmother and her family came over from Ireland when they were very young so I am also part Irish and love celebrating St. Patrick's Day
 
When I saw these two stamps from High Hopes, I just knew that I had to put them together to make this card.

 
 
On the inside is the Irish saying:
 
 
 
 
Happy St. Paddy's Day Everyone!
 
Card Recipe:
 
Paper for Image: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card
Die Cuts: My Creative Time -Stitched Squares Inside and Out, Cricut Cartridge - Phrases - Happy St. Patrick's Day - #M406F6
Copics:
Frog: YG00, YG03, YG06, YG17, BG99, E81, Colourless Blender
Pants: YG00, YG01, G24, G94, G99, YG17
Background: G0000, G000
Background Paper: Lucky to Have - Little Scraps of Heaven - Clover Paper
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peeled Paint, Memento - Tuxedo Black, VersaMark ink
Embellishments: Jot Stickers: Pop-Up, Ranger - Clear Super Fine Detail embossing powder
Miscellaneous Tools: Cricut Explore, Cuttlebug, MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Marvy Heating Embossing Tool
 
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Stamps blogs Facebook Page and Pinterest for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!
 

1 comment: