As Valentine's Day is almost here, I couldn't resist using Lenny's Love Me Knots, from High Hopes Stamps. It reminds me of the game we would play as children -- picking the petals off while saying "He Loves Me, he loves me not....
This is a CAS card. After stamping Lenny, I coloured him with alcohol markers. The small hearts were from a die.
- Stamps: Lenny's Love Me Knots, Be My Valentine (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Cardstock; DP - Romance (Whimsy)
- Copic Markers: G94 - Grayish Olive, G99 - Olive, G82 - Spring Dim Green, YG91 - Putty, YG93 - Grayish Yellow, YG95 - Pale Olive, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- Dies: Stitched Squares, Heart Dies
- Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens: Clear
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.