Thursday, February 14, 2019

Swinging Birthday

We had an unexpected snow event last week where I live and another that is heading towards us for Tuesday (two days ago) so my thoughts have been turning towards Spring, sun and warmth. 
Every crafter I know never has enough Birthday cards in their stash and I am no different so this week I created a CAS style, clear front card to add to my stash. 




After colouring this sweet stamp with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut her leaving a thin white line. I set her aside and cut my card base. The sentiment I used is one sentiment but I masked off the first line and stamped it using my trusty Misti. Next I placed my cloud die and ran it through my Big Kick. I cut my blue sky background and a piece of embossable window plastic and added clouds to both using an embossing folder. I cut a plain white strip of cardstock for the bottom, masked my sentiment and stamped it. 
A matching gingham ribbon and some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: L'il Swinger - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Swinging Birthday - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, enamel dots - Carta Bella, ribbon - Stampin' Up!, puffy cloud border die - YNS, embossable window plastic - Judi-kins, cloud embossing folder - Darice

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT2 CT4 GY4 TN1 EB1 TB8 BT9 TB9 EB3 EB6 EB8 PP3
Copics: R20 E00 E21, E11, E31 E34 E37 

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment