Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Shake Your Ba-Donkey-Donk

Hi There,

Sharing a birthday card that I made using a combination of High Hope Rubber Stamps - Party Donkey S113, Brayden's Backside T066 and Warm Wishes S106. When I first saw the 2 donkey stamps, I knew just what I was going to do with them and it made me giggle just thinking about it! LOL! I hope that you get a giggle too!

I coloured in the High Hope Rubber Stamp - Party Donkey S113 on the front of the card and the fussy cut around the stamp. The cake is from the High Hopes Warm Wishes S106 stamp. I stamped it out and then fussy cut around it. I made the little flames using some spare yellow cardstock.


Here is a close up of Party Donkey.

On the inside of the card, I decided to have some fun with the High Hopes - Brayden's Backside T066. I stamped out the full image and then just the back haunches and tail. I coloured in both images and then fussy cut around them both. I attached the haunches using an Activation Wobble Spring. When you bring it to one side or the other. The butt shakes back and forth! LOL!


Here is close up:

Here is the donkey shaking his Ba-Donkey-Donk in action:



Background Paper: Stampin' Up! Wood Textures 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm); Forever in Time - Birthday Blast - 6"x6" paper; Echo Park Paper Co. - Happy Birthday Boy 6" x 6"

Paper for images: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card

Copic Markers Used:
Donkey - C10, C9, C7, C5, C4, C3, C2, C1, W5, W4, W2, E55
Scarf - YG63, YG61, YG17
Cake: Leaves - YG63, YG61, YG17; Flowers: Y06, R37, R29, R24; Icing: BG18, BG15, BG11, Y38, Y19, Y06, Candles: R29, R24, R17, BG78, BG75, BG72; Plate: BV23, BV20

Sentiments: Microsoft Word Font - Cooper Black, Size 26 and Size 14

Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Candied Apple, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pine Needles, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peeled Paint, Memento - Tuxedo Black

Die Cuts: Your Next Stamp - Stitched Rectangle Die Set (YNSD214), My Creative Time: Fun Vertical Greetings

Tools: Misti - Most Incredible Stamping Tool


Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Stamps blogs,  Facebook Page and Pinterest for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.
Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment