Monday, February 25, 2019

Garden Lamb

Now doesn't this cute little lamb and chick make you think of spring?  It does for me and I can't wait for winter to be gone!  
Although I made this into a belated birthday card, this image is perfect for a spring-like or Easter card.  After colouring the image, I added some Stickles to the flowers for a little sparkle and glam and then I was off to the stash for some buttons and dots!  I could hardly believe my good luck when I found a button and some enamel dots with a perfect colour match.
You can find lots of inspiration at our blogs, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest pages so be sure to stop by anytime.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Lamb - C3, C2, C1
Chick - Y26, Y23, Y21,
Fence - E25, E23, E21
Supplies:
Misc - Button, twine, Stickles
Paper - Echo Park

No comments:

Post a Comment