Monday, April 29, 2019

Dragon's Finger Set

Every time I look at this stamp, I have to chuckle because that is exactly what Dad used to say to us when we were kids and somebody always did pull his finger (usually one of the younger ones)!  I think I will give this to one of our littles... he'll snicker and giggle and then him and his two brothers will be laughing and making all kinds of noises.  
Dragon Finger Set is a complete set - you get the sentiment, the dragon and fire image all in one.
You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Dragon - YG67, YG17, YG13, YG11; T5, T3, T1
Fire - R29, R24, R22, Y38, Y15, Y00
Supplies:
Image - High Hopes - S222 Dragon's Finger Set
Dies - I don't remember the name of this one but I found it on Ebay
Misc -  enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment