Thursday, April 18, 2019

Mother's Day Waddles

Mother's Day is just around the corner! This month the High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper design teams are presenting thoughts of spring with our cards.
For me, one of the things that spring brings with it is a day to celebrate my Mom, my mother in law and a few other very special women who are an important part of my life. 

Waddles and her clan are perfect for a Mother's Day card for one of these Mom's especially because a couple of them are animal lovers through and through.



I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers and did some shading with Prismacolor pencils. Next I cut out these cuties with a stitched rectangle die. Paper from Echo Park helped me put my vision together with flowers and stripes. The sentiment was created on my computer and cut and mounted on matching card stock. Some ribbon from my stash and flowers from Poppies and Paperie finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Waddles - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Computer
Patterned Paper: Hello Easter, Dots and Stripes - Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, flowers - Poppies and Paperie, ribbon - stash, stitched rectangle die - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1 CT4 GB5 LY1 LY2 LY3 PP1 PP3
Copics: E31 E34 E77 

Primacolor Premier Pencils: Jade Green, Charteuse, Cream, Deco Yellow, Jasmine, 10% Cool Grey, 30% Cool Grey, White

Did you know the One Crazy Stamper design team posts daily inspiration on the Facebook page and blog?! Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment