Saturday, April 20, 2019

Saturday Layout Page using Stamps

Welcome OCS Fans;

Hi it's Bev here today ... for Saturday layout projects for One Crazy Stampers using High Hopes Stamps. I also am thrilled to tell you that I will not be doing cards but scrapbook layout pages and some of the accents will be co-ordinating stamps for the themes of the projects. It should be great fun. I will be sharing with you every Saturday so mark your calanders ... I would love to see you again.

This page is my eldest Grand Daughter. She spent lots of time with me when she was little. I loved my time with her and she put a smile on my face for sure. She is so sweet.



To start my project I stamped the images  .... Fragrant Blooms and Springy Saying.

It was then coloured using copic markers and the highlights are signo white gel pen.



To create this page I used Stick it Down above to inspire my page.


Supplies used:
  • Stamp: Fragrant Blooms TT040, Springy Saying P133.
  • Copic Markers: 0. C0, C01, C03, C5, C8, B23, B24, B26, B28 B29, R20, R21, R22, RV06, E00, E01, R02, R05, R08, W5, W7, G12, G21, G24, Y11, Y13, Y15     
  • Paper: Stamperia Kiddie Collection
  • Flowers: 49 and Market
  • Other: signo white gel pen,  cardstock, machine stitching, Paint splatter
  • Sketch : Stick it Down
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper blog and Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
Hugs, 



No comments:

Post a Comment