Monday, April 15, 2019

Pelican's Post

Hi there and here we are at the start of a new week.
For today's card, I am using Pelican's Post which is an older image from High Hopes.  I've had it for a long time but never had a chance to use it - I always say I like to let my stamps cure!  Anyway, we moved a couple years ago and ever since I was asked to join the One Crazy Stamper design team, I have been rooting around trying to find some of my stamps.  Finally I had a bit of success and found three but there's a few more so I'll probably obsess about that until I find them.  At any rate, I've always liked this stamp so am happy to finally use it.
You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Pelican - YR65, YR61, YR00; YR68, T3, T1, T0
Posts - E39, E37, E35, E33, E31
Rope - E99, E97, E09
Water - BG15, BG13, BG11; B97, B95, B91
Sky - I used a cloud template and sponged in Tumbled Glass distress ink
Supplies:
Image - High Hopes Q108 Pelican's Post
Sentiment - High Hopes GG020 Happy Thoughts
Dies - MFT Blueprints12 (banner)
Paper - Maja Designs


Misc - Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for shading, white gel pen for water highlights, copper coloured brads

No comments:

Post a Comment