Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Calling The Doctor

At this time of year I can never have enough get well cards in my stash. It seems every time I turn around someone is sick whether it's allergies, a spring cold or something more serious. 
"Gnoming You Better" from High Hopes is a perfect stamp for a card to send someone to give them a smile and hopefully help them feel a little better. 



I coloured up these fun nurse and doctor gnomes with alcohol markers and Prismacolor pencils and hand fussy cut them. Silver gel pen was added to the needle handle and needle as well as the top of the clipboard. 
 I found some lined paper for my "medical folder" and hand drew a heart beat line just for fun. I added a "tab" to the top of my file, masked off the sentiment (it is one sentiment but I wanted to split it up) and stamped the top line in the tab. A corner round gave me some rounded corners and then I stamped the second part of the sentiment. 
A fun ribbon bow and some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Gnoming You Better - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Calling The Doctor - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Wood and Notebook Basics - Simple Stories, Hearts and Stripes - MFT 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, ribbon - stash, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs, silver gel pen 

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1 IG3 IG5 PP3 TB8 BT9 TB9 EB3 EB6 EB5 FS9
Copics: E00 E11 BG13 BG15 BG49

Primacolor Premier Pencils: 10% cool grey, 30% cool grey, white, light aqua, aquamarine, cobalt turquoise, light umber, yellow ochre, jasmine

The High Hopes and One Crazy Stamper Design teams post daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog.  Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment